Performance drugs packaging materials
1, certain mechanical properties
Packaging materials should be able to effectively protect the product. It should have a certain strength, toughness and flexibility so as to adapt to stress, shock. Effect of vibration, static and dynamic factors.
2, every performance
According to the different requirements for product packaging, packaging materials respond to water, steam, gas, light, fragrant air, odor, heat, etc. have a certain barrier
3, good safety performance
Packaging material itself toxic to be small, so as not to contaminate the product and affect human health; packaging materials should be non-corrosive and has a pest, moth, rodent, inhibit microbial and other properties, to protect the safety of the product.
4, suitable processing performance
Packaging materials should be suitable for processing into a variety of containers should be easy to easy mechanized packaging operations, automation, to accommodate large-scale industrial production should be suitable for printing, easy printing and packaging logo.
5, better economic performance
Packaging materials should be wide range of sources, drawing convenience, low cost, after packaging materials and containers should be easy to handle, do not pollute the environment, so as to avoid pollution.
Drug packaging materials classified Edit
Packaging materials sub-processes
Implement Registry of Medical Packaging Products
1, the implementation of class Ⅰ Medical Packaging Product Management:
(1) medicinal butyl rubber stopper;
(2) pharmaceutical packaging PTP aluminum foil;
(3) PVC rigid sheet;
(4) pharmaceutical plastic composite hard film, composite film (bags);
(5) plastic infusion bottles (bags);
(6) solid, liquid medicine plastic bottle;
(7) plastic bottles of eye drops;
(8) ointment tubes;
(9) an aerosol spray valve;
(10) plastic bottles of antibiotic combinations covered;
(11) other direct contact with the drug use drug packaging products.
2, the implementation of the management class Ⅱ drug packaging products:
(1) pharmaceutical glass tube;
(2) glass infusion bottle;
(3) molded glass bottles of antibiotics;
(4) control glass bottles of antibiotics;
(5) molded glass bottles of oral liquid;
(6) glass bottles of oral liquid control;
(7) Glass (yellow material, white material) bottles;
(9) glass bottles of eye drops;
(10) natural infusion bottle stopper;
(11) natural antibiotic bottle stopper;
(12) an aerosol canister;
(13) cap rubber gasket (washer);
(14) infusion bottle polyester film;
(15) a ceramic bottle;
(16) pills plastic spherical shell;
(17) other contact with drugs for easy cleaning, disinfection and sterilization drug packaging products.
3, the implementation class Ⅲ Medical Packaging Product Management:
(1) bottles of antibiotics aluminum (aluminum alloy) cover;
(2) infusion bottles aluminum (aluminum alloy), aluminum-plastic combinations covered;
(3) bottles of oral liquid aluminum (aluminum alloy), aluminum-plastic combinations covered;
(4) In addition to the implementation of Ⅱ, Ⅲ class manages other medicines may directly affect the quality of drug packaging products.
Drug packaging materials development prospects
With China's rapid economic development and improve people's quality of life, the demand for microwave food, snack foods and frozen foods and other convenience foods will continue to increase, which will directly bring about the demand for food packaging, food and packaging machinery industry in China in the future We will maintain positive growth within a long period of time. It is expected to "Eleventh Five-Year" period, China's packaging industry output value is expected to reach 450 billion yuan, and maintain an average annual growth rate of 7%. From 2011 to 2015, GDP is expected to reach 600 billion yuan, an average annual growth rate at about 16% level. Product classification, Chinese paper packaging products output in 2015 up to 36 million tons, 9.46 million tons of plastic packaging products, metal packaging products 4.91 million tons, 15.5 million tons of glass packaging products, packaging machines 1.2 million sets. The next cycle will become the main mode of economic development of packaging industry, packaging waste recycling resources to achieve industrialization, green packaging materials will vigorously develop and the development of the packaging will also accelerate the development of basic industries.
Packaging materials: China's largest packing tape, packing tape, one manufacturer, specializing in the production of various types of packing tape. The company can be kind to production of various types of packing tape, can be provided with a dye according to customer demand. The company has imported advanced equipment, formed a product with an annual output of nearly tons of production capacity.
Drug packaging materials quality management
Drug packaging production enterprises quality management department should be responsible for product quality control and inspection of the whole process, by the direct leadership of the responsible persons. Quality control department should be equipped with a number of quality management and inspection personnel, and with drug packaging production scale, variety, adapted to the requirements of the test sites, instruments and equipment.
The main responsibilities of drug packaging materials, quality management
1, the formulation and revision of materials, internal control standards and testing procedures of intermediate and finished products, the development of sampling and stay kind of system;
2, the development and the testing equipment, instruments, reagents, test solution, standard (or reference), titration, media and other management measures;
3, decided to use materials and intermediate goods;
4, before the issuance of the audit finished batch production records, decided to grant the finished product;
5, unqualified audit handler;
6, materials, intermediate products and finished products sampling, testing, stay kind and issue inspection reports, inspection records after saving batch of product sales to one year;
7, monitoring the clean room (area) dust number and the number of micro-organisms;
8, the evaluation of raw materials, intermediate products and finished product quality stability, in order to determine the shelf life of materials, use of the product to provide data;
9, the responsibility to develop quality management and inspection personnel.